Scout Uniform, A TV watching cat and a milestone.



Most husbands leave the blogging to their wives. Am I right, men? After some gentle persuasion and a little procrastination, I now offer my contribution to the wonderful world of Steve, Allyson, and M. (Well, mainly Steve. Sorry Allyson and M) Tonight was pack meeting. I am a den leader in cub scouts and needed to look my best in my new uniform. If you've ever purchased a new scout uniform you may recall that they don't come with all the patches sewn on. And, being a man, I desperately need my wife...to sew. There was a bit of reluctance but after a show of helplessness on my part she gave in and my how that uni dazzles.

Also, my cat watches nature shows with M. Picture says it all.

And my car hits a milestone...123456.

Comments

  1. Nice, Steve. And you know who else is one sexy cub den leader, right? Yep, me. I've never seen such a cute pic as the two of them watching T.V. side by side. Where did you get that cat, and where can I get one just like her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good, man! Haven't seen you guys in a long time- hope you are all doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment