FIRE!!!!


Normally, this call raises alarm, but not today friends! No, this is a joyous shout. Today our gas stove was installed in the basement and might I add that it looks fabulous. But beyond looks--it feels fabulous. So toasty warm. Ahhhh...I bask in the warmth!

As I have felt crummy lately, Steve tackled the blog and his entries were so cute. Can't you see why I married him? He is a sweet man. Oops, I mean, a manly mans man. Thanks for taking care of me, babe! :)

I do have a question for those who blog and love it...is there a way for me to respond to comments? So many of you say such lovely things and I have no idea how to respond. I would greatly appreciate a tutorial on this technology.

A few stories...we went to a restaurant called Spark and can I just tell you how neat it was? I loved it. The food was incredible and the atmosphere fun and romantic, not to mention my specialty non-alcoholic Shirley Temple came complete with cotton candy. Seriously, there was cotton candy chillin' in my drink. Loved it! If you want an incredible meal with the love of your life topped with cotton candy drinks I suggest you visit Spark for a special outing.

On the home front, my mom came over to spend some time with us. My mom is terrific--such an amazing mom, but I have to share her with M. Something about her being Grandma, too...


The other day M and I were eating lunch and suddenly she got super excited and started yammerin' about elephants. Now contrary to popular belief, we do not live in a zoo so I was not sure what she wanted until I saw her creation. What talent!

Comments

  1. Okay, so you went to Spark; we went to Spark. Why don't we just do ourselves a favor and start going out together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love M's elephant! I saw that your fireplace was being installed and was excited for you. On the comment front, you post a comment just like the rest of us. Click on the comment link on the bottom of each post and comment away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment