Go Badgers!


It's true. I am a Badger. There are so few of us in this world. You are a privileged soul to even be coming in contact with me. For those of you out there who have no idea what I am talking about...I went to Snow College!! Woohoo! Loved it! And no, I am not a True Badger, which involves kissing by the light of the full moon at midnight, although...hmmm...on second thought, maybe I should tell that story another time!

Why am I talking about Snow, you ask? Because on Tuesday night three of my favorite roommates and I met for dinner. It was the first time with just the 4 of us since the day we graduated in 2001. These gals are totally awesome, fantastic, and amazing! They knew me back before Steve, infertility, and M when we were all mostly carefree and just starting life. I cannot say enough good about these girls. They saw me through icky boyfriends, illness, and whacked out roommates. (One of our roommates urinated everywhere...Seriously not cool.) Girls, thanks for being you! Not to be sappy or anything, but...I appreciate you. ;)

Comments

  1. I am not a fan of the picture, due to my very prego state. The rest of you look great! That was a great night and we should plan one every few months, it was very nice to have a GNO and get caught up on everyone! love you ALPAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Allyson... you and your corrupted love of the small towns. Love you!
    -Chey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment