The Christmas decorations are up and the bread is baking



Last night we busted a move and got all our Christmas decorations up. Woohoo! Now Christmas can come! Steve puts the lights on the tree and this was the first year M could help with the ornaments. This was VERY serious business for her and it turns out she is a pro. Talk about hidden talents. We have a fake tree, but we LOVE real ones. (Side note: One year when I came home from college my mom bought a real tree as my Christmas present. One of my best presents ever!) Almost all of our shopping is done and wrapped so now we are looking forward to participating in fun Christmas activities.

Today I made bread and can I just say it smells amazing! M was a big helper adding the ingredients until I turned on the mixer and then her fingers went in the ears and stayed there because it was 'loud' and 'scary'. There is a sugar cookies recipe I want to try and I thought she might like to help, but now I'm thinking the mixer may not impress her. I guess we'll see.

Comments